REIKI LEVEL 1, 2 AND MASTER / TEACHER AND KARUNA®REIKI MASTER TEACHER CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
Reiki is a versatile and powerful healing art. It intuitively discovers, prepares and allows the natural ability to permit emotional, mental, spiritual and physical wellbeing. Our focus on improved health and wellness makes Reiki one of the most sought after healing techniques worldwide. Reiki trainings offer the individual to learn how to improve ones own health, loved ones and animals while opening the door to becoming a practitioner and teacher in this field of wellness.
Leann Jozefowski, Karuna®Reiki Master Teacher, is excited to offer hands-on Reiki Level 1, 2, Master Teacher and Karuna®Master Certification Programs in Hartford, Wisconsin at Lotus Be Well. Leann started her Reiki journey in 1997 and has been offering Reiki sessions and trainings all over the world. Her education and affiliation includes being certified through the International Center for Reiki Training. She has trained dozens of Reiki Master Teachers. Her clients and Reiki Level 1 and 2 students range well over a hundred. She feels that each person has an experience/experiences that can give oneself and others an opening to their own wellbeing. Being a part of the evolution of our ever changing world through healthy holistic approaches is what she provides. Leann's generous, compassionate, empathetic and wisdom is someone you will want to experience sessions and trainings with.
Interested in a Reiki Program? Please send your name, email, phone and program you are interested in to Info@LotusBeWell.com. You can also contact Leann directly at (262) 457-2222 for more information. We hope you will join us.
Reiki – Level One: $267
(PREREQUISITE: Student must have received a full body Reiki treatment with a Level II Reiki practitioner or a Reiki Master)
This level of teaching provides the student with a formal teaching of hands-on positions for full body Reiki treatments for oneself and loved ones. The student will walk away with a basic knowledge of Reiki. This class is the foundation for developing a practice of Reiki; upon completion, one is not yet considered a practitioner.
Suggested class time is 9:00 am - 4:00 pm and includes the following instruction/activites:
- Reiki Lineage
- The Reiki Ideals
- History of Reiki
- Reiki I attunement
- The Reiki Hand Position
- Complete Reiki treatment for self
- Receive a full body Reiki treatment
- Give a full body Reiki treatment
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Byosen
- Scanning (detecting where Reiki is needed), Kenyoko (dry bathing or clearing one's energy
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Other uses for Reiki
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Class practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions and a self-treatment practice. A Reiki manual is also provided to all students.
Students are required to submit a 2 page summary of a Reiki book approved by the teacher.
They must also do research regarding the 12 chakras and submit a short summary of these in either written outline form or essay. Five 60-90 minute Reiki sessions will also be required (one of these must be with the teacher and one may be a self-treatment). Upon completion of homework and practice sessions, the student will receive their Reiki Level I Certificate.
Reiki – Level 2: $327
After this intensive one-day training, attunement and completion of the assignments, the student will be a Reiki Level 2 practitioner. The student will receive a Reiki Level 2 manual from The International Center of Reiki as well as a Second Degree Reiki Certificate.
The Reiki 2 course consists of the theory and the initiation. It is a full day from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm (or agreed upon time). In the program you will learn to:
- Draw and use the three Reiki symbols
- Give and receive a distant healing
- Send healing in a group
- Send healing to a personal issue of each person (if so chooses to receive) in the group
- Offer and receive a full body Reiki II session
- Send Reiki to the past
- Send Reiki to a life experience
- Send Reiki to the cause of a condition
If you want to set up your own Reiki practice or start your own Reiki business, then you need to take Reiki Level 1 and also Reiki Level 2 as a minimum requirement. This course will introduce how to begin your Reiki Practice. Please bring your Reiki Level 1 Manual you received from your training and/or Reiki Level 1 Certificate. A journal to write in is recommended.
The night before the training please refrain from drinking alcohol. The morning of the training please consider not drinking caffeine until after the attunement. Bring a photo (and/or map) of a person, place or animal you would like to send Reiki to. Wear comfortable clothing.
Reiki Master - Teacher Training: $1027
(PREREQUISITES: Successful completion of Reiki - Level 1 and Reiki - Level 2)
This level is taught over two days and at the end of the course the student will have the knowledge and ability to teach Reiki Level 1, Reiki Level 2 and Reiki Master Teacher trainings. This Includes passing on the attunements for every level. You will receive the Reiki Master Teacher Attunement.
At this level you will learn and receive:
- How to teach Reiki classes
- The values and spiritual orientation of a Reiki Master
- The mechanics of giving attunements and how to perform them
- The attunement symbols - what they mean and how to use and draw them
- How to use The Reiki Healing Grid
- Instructions on making a Reiki Level 1 Manual
- Master Level Teacher Manual will be included
- Hands on practice offering a Master Level Reiki Session as well as receiving one
- Usui Reiki Master/Teacher Degree Certificate
- Setting up your Reiki practice as a business
- You will qualify to become a member of the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT)
Homework is included with this training and will be discussed during the class. Ongoing support for the student continues after the training.
NOTE: The master level is a commitment to having Reiki in all aspects of your life
Karuna®Reiki Master Training: $1027
(PREREQUISITES: Successful completion of Reiki-Level 1, Reiki-Level 2 and Reiki Master Training)
Karuna is a Sanskrit word. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be understood as "compassionate action." Karuna®Reiki is an energy that is extended out of love to ourselves and others. It works on the emotional level and also can help one become more grounded.
It is important that the student realize that Karuna®training is not a substitute for Usui Reiki, but the next step after it. The symbols received will help connect with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. Karuna®Reiki is a healing energy that assists us in awakening to Universal compassion and the wisdom of our soul. Compassion is a state of consciousness, which when combined with energy, has great transformational power.
- The historical and spiritual origins of Karuna®Reiki
- The evolving human subtle energy system
- Discerning spiritual guidance
- Cellular healing
- How to give a Karuna®session including adapting sacred space and preparing the client
- Personal, physical preparations for spiritual work
- Learn and have an understanding of Karuna®symbols. While they have specific purposes
- discussed in class, the experience of their energy allows intuitive guidance in their use.
- Receive Karuna®Reiki Master Manual with in-depth descriptions of each symbol
- Receive Karuna®Reiki Master Certification & opportunity for registration with ICRT
Practice time is included for giving treatments, using the symbols and for understanding the experiences, placement and attunement process.